Monday, April 30, 2007

invisible children

we brought about 40 students and leaders down to Tulane and slept in cardboard boxes to be apart of the vigil to bring awareness to the northern Uganda crisis. we had a great time. Friday nite we watched the invisible children dvd to show the students really why we were going to N.O. and i couldn't hold back the tears....to see these precious children have to leave their homes and sleep piled on top of each other in the hospitals and train stations in the city just for safety..wow, it smoked me. we are so blessed but we cant stop at our blessing we must be active in and with our blessing! to check out more about the n.Uganda crisis go to invisible children also, look at the above pix how weird JP looks kinna standing there in stalker mode by his lonesome....what a weirdo hahahahah below is me and my beautiful bride jennifer......hola

7 comments:

Carole Turner said...

I posted a lot of pics on my blog too...

thewardrobeandthewhitetree.blogspot.com

Dylan Staley said...

It truly was an AWESOME time! Be on the lookout here for my thoughts on the experience, and an interview with one girl who changed my outlook on life, and Christianity.

Jamie said...

Sounds like you guys had a slamming time! Tweez, thanks for doing what you do. Inspiration gone wild! AHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

T-Barry said...

Dude Displace Me was awesome remind me wednesday to talk to you about the stuff God told me its CRAZY!!!!

Kimbo said...

i might look like a stalker in the pic but atleast im not a peddi cop named Gary...hahaha..ISJ( In Side Joke!)

Kimbo said...

yo how come i just posted under my moms name..hahaha..yo this is jp

jpbrumfield.com

tori ohlerking said...

yeah..this weekend was awesome!! thank you so much for letting us do it. y'all are awesome.