Wednesday, May 2, 2007

sharing life

just a little update on my good friend marc who was once homeless. he now has an apartment, a bike and above is a pix of him filling out a job application. funny thing is that he put me down as a reference with my cell numbered and since he doesn't have a phone he also put my cell number down as his contact number. so the boss at this place called me as a reference and then 2minutes later called me thinking i was marc telling me i got the job. SWEET huh? keep marc in your prayers. i got it wrong for so long thinking that the gospel was just me sharing my message...i definitely haven't arrived but God is steady teaching me that the gospel(good news) isn't me just sharing my message but its sharing my very life with those that need a tangible gospel. i love how the apostle Paul candidly put it.....

"We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us." -1 Thessalonians 2:8


1 comment:

Paula said...

Jason, you are doing an amazing job with the services and then putting it into action...compassionate action!! I love it. You are such an awesome example of our savior and that challenges me every week to be like him!!

Keep it up!!

~mamma P~