Wednesday, April 4, 2007

dirty lil criminal


last night me and my wife got to just chill at home and watch a movie...o ya we have a dog named Felipe(a vicious mini schnauzer)...well while me and jenn were cuddled up on the couch our little Felipe came running up to the couch, looked at both of us with this sneaky look on his face...and then he sneezed and a bunch of this white stuff came flying out his nose all over us....very romantic i know! curious what the white slimmie stuff was i looked around the house and to my surprise the little criminal had got into a little toilet paper...so i had to do what any great master would do....I BEAT HIM ALL OVER THE HOUSE....HAHAHAHAHAH "dirty lil criminal"

3 comments:

Connie Firmin said...

How'd you get him to sit like that for the picture? He looks guilty!

jason laird said...

i caught em in the act

Eric & Fannie Doucet said...

that is funny. Funny I say. dirty lil criminal..I need to post a pic of one of my girls when they make a mess, I got a 15 month old that like t.p Glad they don't live together....see ya