Sunday, May 27, 2007

my rib

this is the most beautiful woman in the world....my RIB. thats right....my rib. i took this pix this weekend while me and jenn celebrated our 2 year anniversary in New Orleans. i am so blessed to have such an amazing wife.....she loves God with all her heart, she loves doing ministry and she knows how to put up with me. WOW.....i'm crazy blessed. if your not married then your missin out....its slammin unless your married to a freak. o'ya if your down in the quarter check out a sweet restaurant called jacques-imos-cafe it's awesome.

2 comments:

tweez said...

I believe she is the blessed one. If it was not for husband the weekend would of never existed. Thank you for all you say and do. To another year..and another...and another.......

The Youngs said...

STONED FOR JESUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thanks man for ansewring yo fizon on yo anevers love ya miss ya hope to see ya soon.