Tuesday, May 8, 2007

diamond in the rough

i was down in donaldsonville at the dreamcenter helping put together this sweet,mackdaddy,ginormaso, honkin swingset playground thingamajig.....and i met this really humble artist that seemed really cool. we chatted and he told me about his work so i decided to check it out. kinna cool if your into art. it's sorta primative art with alot of L.A. roots so check out my boy alvin batiste. bily bob thorton used his art for an album. sweet! this guy is a diamond in the rough=there are treasures in DVILLE and this guy was one of them.

2 comments:

Carole Turner said...

WOW! I love his art work! I am a big Clemetine Hunter fan so I dig primitive art.

Jamie said...

Come on, baby! Diamond in the rough! Isn't that kind of like music in the studio or peanut butter & jelly? Maybe not on the second part, but hey, that's awesome!