Friday, May 11, 2007

Jesus wrecked my life



i love it when people share their
story of how their life was a complete wreck and then God saved them
and made their life all better. BUT, lately i think i've really kinna
been captivated by those people who tell their story about how they
came from a nice, conservative family, went to a nice private school,
then went off to a nice little college and finished with a nice little
degree with a very nice-promising future. you know, those pep's that
just have it all together AND THEN GOD.....wrecked everything. i love it! abandon all the nice stuff to live this radically different life from the culture we live in. God all thru the scriptures wrecked pep's lives and not one person ever regretted it. WOW! my prayer is that when my life looks nice that God would completely wreck it. YEAHYA

2 comments:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

That is very true. Life is always much better when God makes us uncomfortable and challenges us. When life gets easy God is always there to shake things up so we can grow. We learn the most when God messes things up from where we think they should go.

Jamie said...

Come on, man! I heard the bells so clear tonight. On the way home I kept thinking how short and precious time is, you know, and I totally agree W/Jesus wrecking lives! Hey, tell your wife thank you for grabbing my bag, 'cause I thought about it later, I was like "uh-oh, my parents are going to kill me!" But then I talked to them and they told me Jennifer had grabbed it! Crazy! Thanks again for everything you do, and I'll hook you up w/some of those pics!

SKittles