Monday, July 9, 2007

well......i wanted to switch things up today so i decided to drive my moms car(a sweet 1998 hunter green BUICK century).....sweat me! anyway, i drive 2 minutes down the street, hop out real fast and locked the keys in the car.....praize em! oya and it was raining...praize em 2times!!
so i end up calling the biggest monopoly know to man..."pop-a-lock." the guy bust up in my moms ride in less than 2minutes flat....then gives me an invoice for fifty smackers. i hate pop a lock! the point of the story...don't ever drive a green buick cuz its bad luck.

i think im goona put some spinners on the buick...ya, thats what i'll do

4 comments:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

That's pretty funny!
-Alex Pilgrim

Carole Turner said...

We used to have a white 96 buick century!

You are a very funny blogger. One of my favorite to read. Thanks.

Jesus is Lord said...

Sounds funny but if I were you I don't think it would be funny!

Misty said...

wow-my youth pastor is such a g! haha, but if you put spinna's on that buick make sure that they are the cheep plastic ones from wall-mart. that would be the best! ~Misty Farmer