Thursday, July 26, 2007

my moms buick has a demon

today me and a couple of my students decided to hook my mom up with some chrome hubcaps on her car as a lil joke. we looked for spiners but this was the most gangsta set i could find....anyway, while i was tryin to put these sweet rims on in the parkin lot of walmart i accidently sliced a whole in the tire....opps! SO, going along with the gangsta flow i looked in my moms trunk for some ductape to do a lil patchwork but all i found was some band aids so bandaids it was. i figured that the bandaids would get me to the tire store and i could just get a samll patch and be cool. BUT to my surprise i ended up having to purchase a new tire.ouch! my $15 joke rims turned into a $100 surprise for mom. point of the story: to be gangsta it may cost you some bling

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey bruh,
I heard this straight from T-barry, and I heard something about BandAid's!? Killer!