Thursday, July 31, 2008

Swazi 08

So, I went on this game drive in swaziland about an hour away from the mozi border and I got to hang with lions, elephants, hippos, zebras, etc.....basically the big 5 but prolly the highlight of the day had to be when I got like 10 ft away from 6 rhinos.....absolutely insane!!!! My heart was pounding in my chest as these 2.5 ton beast began to unite in their formation to charge after us but before they trampled us I had to snap off a quick pic cuz I knew you wouldn't believe me....so yah, I made it!!! Ya bo// sonie boo nonie. CHEERS!!!!

5 comments:

Josh Turner said...

I saw the pic of you speaking at United...Proud of you man....God has a huge call on your life bro

Carole Turner said...

Dean verified that you are indeed standing infront of the Rhino's. Very cool. Rhino's represent the church, you read that in Barbarian Way right? Love that analogy. I can never look at a Rhino without thinking about that.

jason laird said...

josh// thx bro...i love you man....cant wait to hang later this month.

carole//i hope u know how awesome your husband is!!! and yah, i thought about barbarian way that day.

danohlerking said...

tweez - i just thought i was your biggest fan before this trip. after spending a week with you in swaziland now i'm ten time the tweezfan i was before.

love ya dude.

The Zengerles said...

Now that is a pic. Whatchudoinnegro? Bout to plant a church bra, HPC style, livin large for God in the desert! Come see us.

Buckwild 4 Jesus!!