Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Big Hair Christians

So, I was catching a flight out of L.A. Lastnite to Sidney and 2 1/2 hrs into the flight the captain comes over the loud speaker and says, "don't be alarmed by the flames coming out of the engine on the right wing!!!!" What? Ya....FIRE!!! Not good right? Well needless to say we had to turn around and go back to L.A. For an emergency landing awaited by 12 fire trucks....spent the nite in L.A. And then this a.m. As I was at starbucks I ran into these two cool old guys with big hair and we started chatting and they tell me their names "les and moore" (funny I know) and then I said hey where do I know u guys from? They say "ever heard of the rock band stryper?" I was like "yeahya".....then they asked me to pray for them cuz they were headed to rock a show in amsterdam.....how cool is that???

1 comment:

Carole Turner said...

Very funny. Not funny about the flames and the plane but meeting Stryper is funny. You inspired a post over at my blog. Tks.