Monday, October 1, 2007

its just a test


2 weeks ago i preached out of Job 1 about being tested...job's story is a story of incredible loss but also incredible devotion. his response to everything being stripped from him was "i came into this world with nothing and i will leave with nothing, the lord gives and the lord takes away BUT BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!" after all the test Job went thru you end up in chapter 42 where God gives him double what he had before. my point was: "faith thats never been tested cant be trusted." God wants to trust you with more but first there must be a test.

well after that sermon i felt like God said to get ready for your test jason...."have you considered my servant tweezy?" well, this past week has definitely been a test. on Monday my wife got in a wreck,Tuesday her family had some serious things come down,Wednesday my family had some issues,Friday i got in a wreck and on Sunday morning i went outside to leave for church and my car had been stolen. BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!!" OYA, MY INSURANCE COMPANY IS NOT COVERING IT!!!PRAIZE EM. but you now what? faith thats never been tested cant be trusted and im just thankful that God has counted me trustworthy of this test b/c when my chapter 42 comes i know God will give me double for my trouble.

HAMANISM
#42 God will give you double for yo trouble hahahaha

4 comments:

are owe bee said...

man... got your back in prayer... and if you need a ride

Jamie said...

Come on, man! Sounds like Job testing if you ask me! Man, I'll be praying for, Doctor, and call me, and I give you some sympathy! Hey, I don't have any wheels... YET!

Anonymous said...

Tweez you got some much inside of you. So very much. God is going to do amazing things with you bro, amazing. Remember He is the potter. We are the clay.

Glad to say I know both you and Jen.

You will be on the field one day. His day.

Heather Stewart said...

Holla! I love it when the good stuff comes out of all that icky bad stuff! The words just have that zing of passion, that can only come from one waking in the furnace with the fourth man!!