Thursday, September 27, 2007

EXIT


i was hanging out at morning prayer a couple of days ago and i looked up above the door that exits the annex(which is the room we use for REFUGE our youth service) and i had a thought.

"i wonder how many students will exit this door for the last time and still not know HIM? better yet, how many students from our youth will exit this life and enter eternity and still not know HIM? how many in this generation today will exit this life and enter eternity and not know HIM?

then last not at our service 15 students gave their hearts to JESUS and one girl came up to me and Jennifer (my rib) and she said,"i'll never exit these doors the same again...tonight i gave my life to Jesus and i know where i'll spend eternity."
i love it...its about peoples eternity and the moment i forget it i need to jus shut it down.

HAMANISM#41 "i wont leave here like i came, in Jesus name..." hahahahaha

1 comment:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

That's an incredible story. I loved how you talked about sacramets. I've been trying to think about things to draw me to Christ that I see everyday. Your message on Wednesday was AWESOME!
-Alex Pilgrim