Monday, August 25, 2008

Falling in Love

About 11 yrs ago this is where Jennifer "fell" in love with me. She was in 8th grade and I was in 10th and we were students at Christian Life Academy. Well, one day down this hall I was flirting with her and following (not stalking) her down the hall and for some reason I decided to try and kick the bottom of her shoe as she took a step so that she would take a super step but it didn't work out exactly as I thought. She tripped, went flying thru the air and with her thumbs tucked behind her booksack straps on her shoulders preoccupying her hands she hand nothing to break her fall but her face...OUCH!!!!! O ya, she had braces on her grill so her lips got busted...she started crying. Her lips started bleading and I took off running! So there you have it, that's the story of how jennifer my beautiful wife fell in love with me 11 yrs ago. (Fellas I don't suggest this method)

No comments: