Monday, April 7, 2008

Creative church

I was walking thru our creative department and stumbled across this high-level green screen. If u film something in front of a greenscreen u can do all types of cool graphics and stuff.....ie(u could make it look like I'm in the middle of the ocean). Funny thing is I don't think this homemade green screen is like "regulation green screen".....it looks like our creative guru's robbed a fabric store and went for it!!!! ***CREATIVITY=solving problems! Our problem is we don't have a green room,green creen or green car....we'll I have a savage green car. Anyway, I wanted to salute all my pep's that serve in the creative dept at HPC b/c even though they don't have everything it always takes to make it happen, they still do!!! That's creative......they not only make it happen but make it mackin. Creative leadership will demand for you to make something excellent under not so excellent conditions....with a good attitude. Mad props to u guys in the creative group for being CREATIVE!!!!!

3 comments:

Eggrollx said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET. haha

Andrew said...

Great post!

Amy said...

Excellence doesn't come with a unlimited supply of money so you have to create it out of what you got!! The creative team is the best - I am so blessed to be able to work with them each week!!!